Nutrition and Dietitian Services, Central Coast, NSW
Meegan provides individual nutrition consultations from her office located at Woy Woy (next door to Brisbane Waters Private Hospital), or can do home visits, or visit your facility if appropriate.
With her vast knowledge and experience in a wide range of clinical areas in Nutrition and Dietetics, Meegan provides professional dietary advice, nutrition education and services in the areas listed below.
- General Healthy Eating
- Nursing Homes and Residential Aged Care Services
- Weight gain (underweight, unintentional weight loss, difficulty gaining weight)
- Weight loss and obesity surgery
- Cardiovascular health (including high blood pressure & high cholesterol)
- Metabolic syndrome
- Liver disease
- Digestive health
- Cancer and palliative care
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Poor appetite, recovery from illness, reconditioning
- Texture modified diets
- Eating difficulties (loss of appetite, chewing or swallowing difficulties, taste changes)
- Tube feeding (enteral or parenteral) and supplements
Menu assessment, design and review for residential aged care facilities and private hospitals
Nursing and Residential Aged Care Consultations
Meegan provides nutrition advice to some of the Aged Care facilities on the Central Coast. Meegan visits the individual at the facility, usually referred by the doctor or aged care facility and provides nutrition advice for optimum nutrition. If you would like to discuss your facilities needs or have any service requests please contact Meegan Field Dietitian.
With 15years experience working in private and public hospitals, Meegan can provide dietetic services and individual consultations for patients in private hospitals if requested. Meegan is also available to provide cover for regular dietitians in private hospitals on request.
If you require additional nutrition services, please contact Meegan to discuss your needs.